Address: Lygia, Lefkada, Post Code 31100
Telephone: (0030) 26450 71631 (ask for Yiannis)
Mobile (1) : (0030) 6942 963913
Mobile (2) : (0030) 6942 415595
How to find us
From Lefkas town (the capital of the island) follow the signs for the road towards Nidri. After about 4km you will get to the village of Lygia. We are situated on the right-hand side of the road, about 100m before you reach the little fishing port.
ARRIVING BY CAR
Lefkada can easily be reached by crossing the floating bridge (free of charge) that connects the island with the Area of Akarnania on the Greek mainland.
- From outside Greece – the port of Igoumenitsa is the main point of entry when you arrive by ferry boat from Italy (Ancona, Bari, Brindisi or Venice with Anek, Minoan, Superfast etc.) – the distance is 100km (1 ¼ hours drive) – you are heading south along the coastline towards Preveza from where you are using the immersed tunnel of Preveza-Aktion (passing right under the sea) in order to get to the road leading to Lefkada.
- From Athens – the distance is 380km (4½ hours drive) – you are heading in direction of Patras and then via the Rio-Antirrio Bridge (crossing close to Patra the strait of the Gulf of Corinth) and via the newly opened part of the Ionia Odos (highway) towards Amfilochia where you follow the signs to Lefkada.
- From Thessaloniki – the distance is 410km (4½ hours drive) – you are taking the Egnatia Odos (highway) to Ioannina and heading afterwards for Preveza from where you are using the immersed tunnel of Preveza-Aktion (passing right under the sea) in order to take the road to Lefkada.
ARRIVING BY BUS
- Overland (KTEL) busses – run daily 5 scheduled services (drive time 5 hours) from and to Athens and 1 daily scheduled service (drive time 5½ hours) from and to Thessaloniki.
ARRIVING BY AIR
When arriving by plane the closest airport to the island is Aktion Airport (PVK) which is situated just 15km from Lefkas town.
- Connected Airports and Airline Details can be found HERE.
Connection with the surrounding islands
From the villages of Nidri and Vasiliki there are daily ferry-boat connections to Meganisi, Kefalonia (Fiskardo) and Ithaki (Frikes). Daily excursions to the surrounding islands (Madouri, Skorpio, Meganisi etc.) and the beaches of Porto Katsiki and Engremni are available through small tourist boat operators.